Education F2F – Panel Discussion
- Thursday, February 24th, 2022
- 1:30PM – 3:00PM
- Panel Discussion: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Natasha Smith, Head of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion, Sanford Health
- Sandra Ogunremi, Director Diversity, Inclusion, and Spiritual Care Services, Monument Health
- Leroy V. “JR” LaPlante, JD, Director of Tribal Relations, Avera Health
- Sandra Ogunremi, DHA – Director of Diversity, Inclusion and Spiritual Care Services at Monument Health
- Brooke C. Sydow, EdD – Program Manager at Huron Regional Medical Center
- Julie Ward, Vice President of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Avera Health
Registration & Event Logistics
This a free event, but registration is required.
Registrants must complete their registration with ACHE and participate for 90 minutes to receive F2F credit.
You will receive a confirmation email from ACHE once you have successfully registered for the event.
The event will utilize the ACHE Learning Management System, which will allow registrants to access the live session via Zoom.
For questions, please contact SDHEG Education Chair, Jessica Aguilar, FACHE at Jessica.Aguilar@SanfordHealth.org.