About Our Chapter
Welcome to the South Dakota Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives website! South Dakota Healthcare Executive Group is the local independent chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) for the state of South Dakota. It’s an exciting and challenging time to be involved in healthcare leadership, and the SDHEG is committed to providing a forum for advancement and excellence within our profession.
The mission of the South Dakota Healthcare Executives Chapter is to be the professional membership society for healthcare executives; to meet its members’ professional, educational, and leadership needs; to promote high ethical standards and conduct; to advance healthcare leadership and management excellence; and to promote the mission of ACHE.
Our Board of Directors
- Ashli Danilko, FACHE, President
- Tammy Miller, FACHE, President Elect
- Ashley Erickson, FACHE, Past President
- Teri Bergeleen, FACHE, Secretary/Treasurer
- Mark Longacre, FACHE, Regent
- Jessica Aguilar, FACHE, Education Chair
- Jason Merkley, FACHE
- Eric Hilmoe
- Carole South-Winter
- Michael Tilles, Membership Chair